- The duckbill valve needs to be cleaned and replaced regularly.
- During the pumping process, the contact between the collector cup and the flange is not sealed, and air leakage will affect the suction power.
- The battery is low, or running out of battery immediately. Observe the battery status and charge it in time.
- Insuffcient milk secretion, breast blockage, or other reasons, it is recommended to consult medical help in time.
It's easy to providing breast milk, don't push yourself so hard.
Based on FDA's suggestion, if you want to maintain or increase your milk supply, relieve your engorged breasts and plugged milk ducts, or pull out flat or inverted nipples so your nursing baby can latch on more easily, you can try breast pump, like bonoch.
From the perspective of those who have experienced it, breastfeeding for the first time is very painful (of course, everyone has different perceptions of pain). The nipples will crack many times, and before they are fully healed, they have to face the next feeding and crack again. So the breast pump has greatly liberated my psychological pressure on breastfeeding.
√ FDA Cleared
√ BPA Free
√ Food-grade Silicone
√ Soft Touch
“ It gives me the ability to multitask so that I am being more efficient And it doesn't take time away from the things I need to get done. It is helping me be much more successful with pumping and breastfeeding and I love that!”
Enjoy Comfy And Productive Breastfeeding
- The matt petaloid flange design avoids milk flowing down.
- Wrap around your breast with micro-shock for more milk secretion.
Various Functions For Individual Needs
Clear Status Display At A Glance
- Memory function;
- Auto 30-min timed shut down;
- Gentle touch to avoid pumps falling off.
No Worries About Going Out
- Dust caps included;
- Fully closed leak-proof structure;
- No tangled cord;
- Lightweight and easy-to-grip.
Every Detail Designed For Better Use
Choose The Best Fit With Included Measurement Card
Keep upper body upright to ensure accuracy.
Measure your nipple size with the hole of the card.
Find the correct flange size according to your nipple size.
How To Assemble The Breast Pump?
How To Pour The Breastmilk?
Questions? Look Here!
Can't Find Question? Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org, or open the chatbox in the right corner.
After using it for a while, the suction power has deteriorated, or there is no suction power.
What to do if the pumping is itching or painful?
Choosing the correct the flange size of the breast pump is very important. There is a nipple measurement card, you should measure your nipples before use. If the flange size does not match the nipple, or the suction of the breast pump is too strong, which may cause damage to the nipple. This is because the breast pump presses on the nipple when pumping milk, itching and pain may occur in some cases.